S07 touch problem

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
eliasalves_15

S07 touch problem

Postby eliasalves_15 » Sun May 13, 2018 5:01 am

Hello I'm from Brazil. I have a S07 model at 1 year and now it started to fail the touchscreen at the time of the minus volume button and the bottom. Any suggestions on what to do? I already reinstalled the firmware and it did not work. :(

Jammy

Re: S07 touch problem

Postby Jammy » Mon May 14, 2018 10:32 am

Hi,
you can contact our pumpkin customer service or directly write to support@autopumpkin.com to change the touch screen.
please first tell them your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions
Regards

Herbertked

S07 touch problem

Postby Herbertked » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:16 pm

IPOD TOUCHDUHipod nano has no apps, not many games, and is not touch touchscreendont be offended by the Duh though

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”