Pumpkin android 8.0. 7 Inc , 4 GB ram , octacore lots of problems

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ncracea

Pumpkin android 8.0. 7 Inc , 4 GB ram , octacore lots of problems

Postby Ncracea » Wed May 16, 2018 8:07 am

I just bought "Pumpkin 2 Din 7'' Android 8.0 Universal Car Radio No DVD Player GPS Navigation 4GB RAM Car Stereo FM Rds Wifi 4G DAB+ Headunit" from aliexpress and I am using it for 5-7 days . I installed it on my nissan quashquai 2010.
Order id:90777166260063 aliexpress
I allready updated to last firmware
Problems :
1. WiFi works just 5-10 minutes and than I'll looses signal and it stops . If I try to reconnect it doesn't find any network although I have my phone hotspot in the car
2. When multitasking ( chrome + GPS + Google play for example) the screen just turn off without possibility of turning back on . It needs a forced restart to work again .

Do you have any ideeas of what I can do to solve these problems ?

annashetty

Re: Pumpkin android 8.0. 7 Inc , 4 GB ram , octacore lots of problems

Postby annashetty » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:29 am

This article has suggested to me many new ideas. I will embark on doing it. Hope you can continue to contribute your talents in this area. Thank you.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”