NO VIDEO SIGNAL

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RikkiWilson

NO VIDEO SIGNAL

Postby RikkiWilson » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:43 pm

Hi

i have recently purchased this stereo from you:

https://www.autopumpkin.co.uk/single-di ... -32gb.html

I am experiencing issues with getting my reverse camera to work. ive got it hooked up so that it switches to the reverse camera when the gear goes to reverse. the screen then comes up with "NO VIDEO SIGNAL".

I have it all rigged up correctly and i know there is power to the camera as the led lights turn on when in reverse. I have changed the RCA cable and still the same fault. I have tried the connect with both the cam-in and video-in port. Can you help please?

Thanks

Rik

Jammy

Re: NO VIDEO SIGNAL

Postby Jammy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:54 am

Hi,
1.if you connect the cam video line to the RCA video-in port, after give power to the cam , you still need to start the AV-IN app.
2.if the AV-IN app display no video or nothing,that means there should be something wrong with the cam video RCA line or the cam.
3.check whether the power voltage of the reverse car light is around 12V while you start the engine or do not start the engine.
4.if the voltage is normal,then try to change the cam video line.
here is an article for your reference.http://www.autopumpkin.com/forum/viewto ... ?f=14&t=22
Regards

Herbertked

NO VIDEO SIGNAL

Postby Herbertked » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:19 am

my guess would be something with the mainboard or CPU as you are already narrowing it down.

As far as the video card goes, when i moved my computer, the card got loose and i had to reseat it. The computer would turn on but there was no video. just fans and lights and then it turned off after a few seconds, so other than reseating the video card, thats about all i can think of.

MRW

Re: NO VIDEO SIGNAL

Postby MRW » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:45 pm

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”