Bluetooth won't turn on

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Avest

Bluetooth won't turn on

Postby Avest » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:45 am

Hello,

My bluetooth stopped working some time ago and wouldn't turn on. This happened on a previous version of android on the same device, but upgrading the device seems to have resolved the issue temporarily.

My bluetooth stopped working again a few weeks ago and in an attempt to fix it I used the Backup & Restore function, which did not resolve the issue, I have tried wiping all the data and cache, I even tried a few "Bluetooth Fix" apps. I have spend a fair number of hours trying to resolve the issue, but no luck. Bear in mind that I did not touch the hardware and I believe it is purely software problem.

The bluetooth was working PERFECTLY fine up until one day I go to the gas station to re-fuel. After coming back and turning my car on it was no longer working and I haven't been able to fix it. Any ideas?

My radio specs:
Model number:
S07

MCU version:
MTCB-KLD-V2.81

Android version:
4.4.4_29032016

Kernel version:
3.0.36+
root@chun #829
Mon Mar 28 18:56:36 CST 2016

Build number:
rk3188-end4.4.4 29032016 17:20:06

CPU:
ARM Cortex-A9@1.6GHz (x4)

Resolution:
480x800 px (Landscape)

Jammy

Re: Bluetooth won't turn on

Postby Jammy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:20 am

Hi,
you can first enter settings - factory settings(password :126) and check whether Bluetooth module is WQ-BC6.Then click apply and exit button one by one.
BC6.png
BC6.png (405.14 KiB) Viewed 5558 times

If it didn't help, you can try to flash this firmware.https://mega.nz/#!3CA0zCJY!qgJ56fncDIcq ... G1UKnFG66g
Please download it to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot.Then enter settings - about device - system update.
Regards

Avest

Re: Bluetooth won't turn on

Postby Avest » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:53 am

The 2nd option worked.

Thanks.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”