Mic problem

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Tetaman

Mic problem

Postby Tetaman » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:03 am

Hello!
I have a media player on my car mtcb-kld2-v2.51 . I can connect my phone via Bluetooth the sound in the speakers is ok but the mic is not working properly , the other person can here me but very hard and with a lot of noise. I have tried to search in the menu some mic settings but I haven’t found anything. Can you please tell me if I make an upgrade on the software it will fix the problem?

Thank you!

Jammy

Re: Mic problem

Postby Jammy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:53 am

Hi,
1. you can contact the pumpkin customer service to get an external mic. Before doing this , you should tell them your order number or ebay buyer id so that they can confirm your unit model .
2.Please speak toward mic and close the windows as possible as you can .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”