Pumkin android 4.2.2 rebboting problems

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Fozz

Pumkin android 4.2.2 rebboting problems

Postby Fozz » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:24 am

Hi everybody. Please forgive me if this has been asked before.
I have a pumpkinn S07 SN 000D18A15Ff7 Android 4.2.2 which will not boot up. I tried rebooting the system after copying reset image onto usb. It starts installing system update but then says Error and stops.
Recovery system v4.2.57.
Please help ... I dont understand all this stuff.

Thanks in advance

Jammy

Re: Pumkin android 4.2.2 rebboting problems

Postby Jammy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:05 am

About this issue ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit . i suggest you show them an short video to help them understand your query and find the cause.In addition, you can tell them where the firmware/reset image you downloaded .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”