Tire Pressure Monitoring TPMS

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Airemperor

Tire Pressure Monitoring TPMS

Postby Airemperor » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:22 am

Hello,

does anybody know a TPMS System with external sensors that is running via USB on Android devices and supports 6 wheels?
I would like to use that on my camper. But i can only find these systems for 4 wheels.

Best regards,

Markus

MRW

Re: Tire Pressure Monitoring TPMS

Postby MRW » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:32 pm

The software side of this issue cannot handle more than four wheels.

Other than factory fitted TPMS, I am personally not aware of any aftermarket TPMS which handle more than four wheels.

If your camper has double rear wheels as opposed to a double rear axle, you could use two of the four sensors on only one set of rear tyres, probably the more vulnerable outside set.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”