Screen opening

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Silver fox

Screen opening

Postby Silver fox » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:09 am

Hi jammy, I have a proplem with my Pumpkin single din unit.
The screen will not come out, or go in when you switch on ignition, it only works with the button on front of the unit. Is it a wiring fault or firmware fault.?
I have had to do factory reset.

Amazon o/no. #203-1936458-8540333.
Thanks John.

Jammy

Re: Screen opening

Postby Jammy » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:19 am

Hi, here is the mcu files to solve this issue. https://mega.nz/#!GCJUTCQD!NxXjNXHlp0Fa ... HfV5C2TgBo
Please download the files(needn't unzip) to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot, next enter settings - car settings - mcu update.
Regards

Silver fox

Re: Screen opening

Postby Silver fox » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:24 am

Thanks Jammy, downloaded file and updated unit as per your instructions. Now works perfectly.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”