Bluetooth

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Gothanjj

Bluetooth

Postby Gothanjj » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:16 pm

Hi
I got this model https://www.autopumpkin.co.uk/android-c ... tooth.html
And everything works fine but sometimes out of nowhere the bluetooth stops working , paired device disappear and on BT settings its full empty name ,pass etc..
When i go to factory settings and enter password (0000 worked) it says no usb disk, so it worked when i dis a backup to factory and lost all but its pretty dumb i have to lose it all everytime it bugs ,so any other way?

Jammy

Re: Bluetooth

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:09 am

Hi, could you tell me your order number? The password of the unit of your link isn't 0000.
And could you show me a picture when you said "it says no usb disk"?
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”