Octacore 8.0 7" 2011 Lincoln Navigator Steering Wheel controls not working

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DavidG

Octacore 8.0 7" 2011 Lincoln Navigator Steering Wheel controls not working

Postby DavidG » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:28 pm

I have the 7" Octacore Android 8.0 unit installed in my 2011 Lincoln Navigator and the Axxess AX-FD1-SWC module.
The unit will only allow me to program one function. Then all of the keys perform the same function.
For example, if I program <Volume Up> then all of the keys perform volume up. I can't program separate functions
to the various keys. Very frustrating. Please help.

I also have the SYNC system and every time my phone would ring or I would make a call, the system will reboot. I figured out that both the SYNC Bluetooth system and the Bluetooth on the head unit were trying to connect. I disabled the Sync on my phone and now it works for calls and not rebooting anymore.

Jammy

Re: Octacore 8.0 7" 2011 Lincoln Navigator Steering Wheel controls not working

Postby Jammy » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:43 pm

About this issue ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com.
could you tell them the link of the Axxess AX-FD1-SWC module.
You need to tell them your order number or ebay id so that they can confirm your unit . i suggest you show them an short video to help them understand your query and find the cause.
Regards

MRW

Postby MRW » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:29 pm

@Jammy Off topic, but Jammy, you mentioned eBay above; what is the eBay username for official Auto Pumpkin eBay store please?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:53 am

just search Pumpkin car stereo on eBay website.

MRW

Postby MRW » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:17 am

@Jammy Thanks for the reply.

So all Pumpkin stereos being sold on eBay UK, are being sold by the official Pumpkin company?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:12 am

Hi, we sell our units on our own website, amazon, eBay and aliexpress.
Regards

Anneredaymn

Octacore 8 0 7" 2011 Lincoln Navigator Steering Wheel controls not working

Postby Anneredaymn » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:21 am

Yep, the steering on my FR-S allows the car to go straight down the highway - until some dumb ass pulls out in front of me - and then it just artfully steers around them -

humfrz

<a href=https://prom-electric.ru/>.</a>

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”