# For now solved # * PLEASE HELP * - Reverse polarity in Pumpkin. # Solved #

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

sergioppc

Re: # For now solved # * PLEASE HELP * - Reverse polarity in Pumpkin. # Solved #

Postby sergioppc » Tue May 02, 2017 10:20 pm

Hello Jammy,
I've been around for a few days with the radio installed on my Nissan Qashqai, and in the location the inductor L1, I made the shunt as you had indicated and the radio worked well. The only difference I find is when I turn the car off, the message to close system would appear on the screen, and without the L1 component the message did not appear anymore. I think it is not relevant, because when I turn on the car, the radio works normally. Apparently the charge of the capacitors is consumed faster, that is why the message does not appear (I think), but since it has been functioning "normally", I will leave it like this and maybe later I will be able to buy another one. For now I want to thank you for all the help you have given me and your availability and dedication. Thanks Jammy.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”