Bluetooth issues RQ0278E

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

gerth

Re: Bluetooth and other issues RQ0278E

Postby gerth » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:24 pm

HI my gps is working fine now ....
Still having problems with the Bluetooth connection and since I installed the DAB+ unit the phone call quality is very bad that it cannot be used..
Another problem ,I have I recently connected an external amplifier and a subwoofer (amplifier connected through the phonos FR and FL and subwoofer through the single connection) and I cant control the fader of the speakers and the volume of the subwoofer cannot be controlled properly
The presets of the equalizer are not working too.. :o :x :x

Jammy

Re: Bluetooth issues RQ0278E

Postby Jammy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:26 am

Hi,
For the DAB and bluetooth issue, please install a new DAB app to check.
https://mega.nz/#!tFsWVYST!II9_kXdPIgh4 ... a6MOAisZ2E
For the amplifier and subwoofer, this unit support to connect amplifier and subwoofer, but there is not a settings to control the amplifier and subwoofer separately through EQ and fader, sorry about this.
Regards

gerth

Re: Bluetooth and other issues RQ0278E

Postby gerth » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:43 pm

thanks for the update ..the calling via Bluetooth works better now after updating the dab + software...
I have another problem now...I connected an amplifier and to power it up I used the power amp from the unit after 5 minutes of playing music the amplifier turns off.. :x
I checked the voltage supplied from the signal wire of the unit and it is only reading 5.4 volts thus not triggering the amplifier to work...

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:54 am

Hi,
For the amplifier issue, sometime if the amplifier need to large power supply to work, the AMP-CON wire from our unit could not provide enough power, please connect the red ACC wire of our power cable.
Regards

sonof40

Postby sonof40 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:53 pm

All of these links are no good.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”