Pumpkin as a company is a joke...

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Have you been ignored since buying your unit?

YES
100%
NO
No votes

Total votes: 1

iamhollywoodpro

Pumpkin as a company is a joke...

Postby iamhollywoodpro » Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:17 pm

For the last 2 years i have been trying to get someone to give me straight answers but as it seems this company doesn't care to say the least about its customers. They care about sales and once that's done they're done. @jammy comes in with the same thing all the time send me pictures of your problem and what to try which is just repeated over and over again after they ask for your amazon sale number. This is getting really bad and its starting to show as a trend with this company. It's a joke to say the least, they don't care they want sales and that's the bottom line. No software updates no firmware updates can't update to a newer android OS but they sure push their new models which ever heard are worse than the 2018 models. I have reported this company to everyone i could already but i know they don't care. So we the customers need to do something if not completely boycott this company for good. They clearly don't care about us customers as all they do is give us the run around and repeat themselves over and over again its a joke and they're probably laughing at us when we try to get some help or updates. They keep their units on they're original oOS and firmware so they can sell newer units because if we updated ours then we wouldn't need to buy the new ones. Typical Chinese business practice selling subpar products with no customer support while pushing new products making us all feel like ghosts trying to get answers or updates to our HU. Pumpkin you should be charged for fraud and negligence you've shown many times over in this form by not responding to our messages or simply repeating yourself over and over again without giving us any help. Companies like yours will not be around much longer i can promise you that if all your current customers can't get the help that we need then we will all make sure no-one buys your products ever again. Change your ways give us what we want and need or shut down your company, you guys are a fraud. Heres a link to a bunch of complaints against pumpkin if you need more proof to stay away from this company.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/autopumpkin.com

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”