swc and mic

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Pedro

swc and mic

Postby Pedro » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:38 pm

Hello, I just receive my pumpkin Radio IC:XD-7786AF-6 but I have 2 questions about the unit that I would like to be help with.

My car 2005 ford focus and because the connection cable was different I have order the Autoleads PC99-X50 Stalk Adaptor Vehicle Lead for Ford Focus and the Autoleads PC99-SON Stalk Adaptor Head Unit Patch for the SWC, but the unit have no jack to connect the patch.
So my doubt is if I can using the cable provided with the radio connect the SWC1, SWC2 and GRD to a stereo female jack 3.5mm to be able to connect the patch, and if so, where should I connect the SWC1 and SWC2 in the female stereo jack or because they have the same color it`s indifferent?

The other doubt is when I used the radio to make a phone call my voice was to low on the other side using the mic build in the radio, so my question is if I connect the ext mic provided will this one can be used for the phone?

Thank you very much,

Hope to ear from you soon,

Pedro Santos.

Jammy

Re: swc and mic

Postby Jammy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:11 am

Hi,
Could you please first tell us your order number or buyer ID?
There are some units which they use the same radio IC, we need to know more details to provide you best solution.
For the SWC issue, there should have some kind of the swc cable from the adapter, not only the 3.5mm jack.
You can also see from our another forum.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8
In fact, we have the special head unit with the suitable power cable for your Ford focus.
For the phone call voice, if the unit has the external mic port, you can choose to use the external mic which should come with the unit.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”