How to get Spotify to play when head unit starts

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
darrent71

How to get Spotify to play when head unit starts

Postby darrent71 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Good afternoon,

I have installed Spotify and when I start the vehicle, Spotify loads but I have to press play to start the music.
Is there a way to have the music start automatically?

Many thanks,

Darren

Jammy

Re: How to get Spotify to play when head unit starts

Postby Jammy » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:25 am

Hi,
the third party app such as Spotify, is not completely controlled by the unit.
For this problem,you can try to find the setting of the app itself.
Regards

Miles_Gonzalez

Postby Miles_Gonzalez » Thu May 17, 2018 5:22 pm

There are multiple ways to play Spotify on car head unit such as by Android auto, Apple carplay, bluetooth, Aux, FM transmitter, USB, CD and so on. However, the best one is to downoad them to usb or burn a CD so that you can play them offline. Here is the head unit. I have tried this way, now I don't need to subscribe to the premium spotify account anymore. maybe you can have a try.

Annie_Yazbeck

Postby Annie_Yazbeck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:18 am

There are so many ways for you to play Spotify in the car only if you are under Internet network. And there is a great source page for you to achieve this:
But if the internet is not stable, you need to get help from that can work well to download Spotify playlist or tracks for offline listening.

luna

Postby luna » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:47 pm

Mikssa

Postby Mikssa » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:21 am

The way for me to play Spotify music on any devices is to convert these music to common format at first. Since all Spotify music are DRM protected like Apple music, so if you want to enjoy these DRM-protected music freely, you may have to use a DRM removal software to crack DRM protection at first. Fortunately, now there are so many powerful tools for us to get rip of DRM protection and convert music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B, etc at faster speed with lossless quality.  is my first choice. You can check its detail functions on . Good luck. 

moraretur

Postby moraretur » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:44 pm

Here I found one site on google which is related to Spotify downloader. Where you can download the latest version of Spotify downloader apk app and you can also play your favorite music even you can download that music. download now and enjoy your day.

MRW

Postby MRW » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:05 pm

You are all talking about how to use and download Spotify etc.

The OP asked how to get Spotify to PLAY after you start the car, without input from the user.

JerrySmith1021

Postby JerrySmith1021 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:39 am

In order to play Spotify in the car automatically, here I think you can take a tey to open the 'auto-play' setting in the Spotify program. In addition, if can transfer Spotify music to USB drive with the , then it will be played automatically when you start the Car.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”