CANBUS APP

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
T.Kalweit

CANBUS APP

Postby T.Kalweit » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:49 pm

Hi,

I bought the CN10-02307B.
Is there an App, that read and show the CANBUS interface of the radio?
I connected the CAN low and high pins of my Ford Transit VI to the connector 5 and the pins 9 ans 10 of my Pumpkin Radio.
Is there a way to read the CANBUS massages?

Cheers

T.K.

Jammy

Re: CANBUS APP

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:06 am

Hi,
It seems that there is no such app .What is your exact problem now?
Did you bought the canbus box from us?
Please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions.
Regards

T.Kalweit

Postby T.Kalweit » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:51 am

My ordernumer is 303-2520930-7572315. I don't bought a CANBUS interface, cause I thougth I can use the internal CANBUS Interface.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:15 am

Hi,
It is unable to read canbus information because there is no canbus for this unit to communicate to your car. In fact ,it is useless to connect the CAN low and high pins of my Ford Transit VI to the connector 5 and the pins 9 ans 10 of my Pumpkin Radio.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”