Music player

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chrism

Music player

Postby Chrism » Sat May 14, 2016 11:37 pm

Could you tell me how to change the default music player so that it does not start to play music from the SD card when i turn it on. Also will i be able to update to 5.1 or 6.0 in the future.

Jammy

Re: Music player

Postby Jammy » Mon May 16, 2016 9:04 am

Hi, about the default music player, sorry that our unit does not support to change it.
You can download and use other music player.
If we have the android 5.1 or 6 firmware and it's available for your unit, we can send it to you.
Regards

Chrism

Postby Chrism » Sun May 22, 2016 9:46 am

if I cant change the default music player is there a way of creating a playlist for it and yes please can you send me the update.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue May 24, 2016 1:20 am

Hi, sorry to forget to tell that you can enter the Settings-->Extra settings-->Playing music to set the music playing manually or automatically.
You can go to the Google play store to search the kind of the third music player, such as Spotify, Beoplayer.
Regards

Chrism

Postby Chrism » Tue May 24, 2016 7:43 pm

What about the 5.1 or 6.0 update is that available yet ?

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”