Usb playback

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Bluboy77

Usb playback

Postby Bluboy77 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:07 pm

I am new to the forum. Anyone have issues with playing music from usb? I have had my 7" dvd KD model for a few months now and so far I love it, (bye Pioneer, Sony and Kenwood). I am not using stock player, but I have been noticing that sometimes my music is not playing at the correct volume. Sometimes it does and sometimes it plays at almost half normal volume. Then at other times I get back in the truck and it plays fine. This seems to only be an issue with usb playback, the radio and cd plays fine. Speaking of cd, is there any way to use a different player for cd playback cause the stock one has no cd info at all, it just says track # and that's it. I have tried different apps, but can not find one the supports cd playback.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”