How to solve external mic problem ??

You can post Pumpkin forum feedback and forum-related problems. Good suggestion will be welcome!

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
FRBI

How to solve external mic problem ??

Postby FRBI » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi.
I just bourght a Pumpkin Android 5.1 car radio for Ford Mondeo.
I tried the internal mic but it was terrible.
Then i installed the external mic, but now there was no send or receive.
Then i cut the red wire on the internal mic as described from one in the forum, but still no succes.
Anyone that can tell me what to do, because a Car radio without handsfree mobile is worth nothing.
Brgds
Frank Birch

Jammy

Re: How to solve external mic problem ??

Postby Jammy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:28 am

Hi,
Can you please first tell us your order number?
About the mic problem, could you please tell us what kind external mic you received?
The factory modify the external mic and cable to improve the handsfree mobile quality.
We can send you the new external and cable, then you can use it. Here is a picture for your reference.
1.png
1.png (635.81 KiB) Viewed 1384 times

Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Forum Feedback”