Create an account and the amp con wire

The latest news about Pumpkin Company and Pumpkin Car Stereo

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
saa

Create an account and the amp con wire

Postby saa » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:12 pm

Hi, I have purchased the Pumpkin 6.95 inch Double Din Android 7.1 Universal Car Stereo/Radio/DVD Player Octa-Core RAM:2GB + ROM:32GB (SKU: CN10-02308B) last year via amazon UK and I am having problems trying to create an account and therefore I can't register my stereo. Can you help me? Also can tell me if I have to connect Key1 and Key 2 to my axxess AWSC-1 steering wheel control? Last question what does AMP CON mean? Does this wire connect to the 'amp turn on' wire, (my blue and white) of my car's harness?
Thank you, S.

samantha9276

Re: Create an account and the amp con wire

Postby samantha9276 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:25 am

No need to wires, just have the free software download it will create automatic the account.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN News and Events”