Unit is stuck in a power cycle(turns on and off on its own)

The latest news about Pumpkin Company and Pumpkin Car Stereo

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
advoslone

Unit is stuck in a power cycle(turns on and off on its own)

Postby advoslone » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Unit C0224 with kitkat 4.4 . Unit turned on and seemed to power up fine(did notice no sound but wasnt fully done with install). When i tried to turn the unit on again it came up but then shut itself off and continues to do that. I have tried to install the firmware(provided from this site) and it wont stay on long enough to do anything. I have tried a reset several times with no luck

Jammy

Re: Unit is stuck in a power cycle(turns on and off on its own)

Postby Jammy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:06 am

Hi, with respect of your issue, could you please tell us what kind of your car? Does it have canbus? Could you please check if you connect the cable tightly or you do some wiring modification? We suggest you unplug the head unit power cable for half a hour, after that, reinstall it check again.
If possible, would you mind to take some picture about the wiring connection or a video about the problem which the does not stay on?
You can send the pictures and the video to our customer service email box: support@autopumpkin.com.
We will help you check and try to help you solve the problem.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “PUMPKIN News and Events”