GPS

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bascinar

GPS

Postby bascinar » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 am

Ich habe eine frage zum Gps signal.Ist das normal wenn ich die navigation einschalte dann circa nach 4-5min bekomm ich Gps signal.
Ist das nicht zu lang?
Ich hatte vorher ein Radio mit Windows 6.0 und Gps signal war nach 1 minute.
Meine radio:https://www.autopumpkin.de/autoradio-mit-android/pumpkin-7-inch-double-din-android-7-1-universal-car-stereo-radio-dvd-player-for-ford-focus-mondeo-galaxy-s-max-black.html?___SID=U.

Jammy

Re: GPS

Postby Jammy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:20 am

Hi,
it should not be normal,especially the signal of the local surrounding is very weak.
please first tell me your order number in amazon or buyer id in ebay,Pumpkin or AliExpress so that we can confirm more information about your unit and provide you positive solutions .
Regards

bascinar

Postby bascinar » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:26 am

Hallo .

Radio habe ich bei Ebay gekauft: SendungsnummerCB243293942DE.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:39 am

Hi,
i heard that our customer service contacted you.You can continue consulting her.My external suggestion is :if you do as the article she gave you and still get no help,you can try to place the antenna out of the car.
Sorry that i disapprove one of your post,because i got your order info via your Sendungs nummer.
Regards

bascinar

Postby bascinar » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:44 am

Hallo.

Ich habe die GPS antenne überall versucht zu plazieren und ergebnis gleich.Es dauert lange.
Ich versuche mit neue antenne und wenn nicht funktioniert, sende das radio zurück.
Danke für Ihre Hilfe.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”