BMW E90 Install question

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
the3rdjsn

BMW E90 Install question

Postby the3rdjsn » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:28 pm

I have a 2006 BMW 330XI, On the pictures of the install i looks like I will drop the climate controls down, Where are the Heated seat controls going?

Am i missing something?

Thanks

Jammy

Re: BMW E90 Install question

Postby Jammy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:19 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the National Day.
After discussing your issue with our technician, he said that you need to keep the climate control panel, and we have sent you a installation part to fix the climate control panel.
Cause our unit integrate the heater seat control through the CAN system, you can leave the heated seat controls alone.
Regards

the3rdjsn

Re: BMW E90 Install question

Postby the3rdjsn » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:13 pm

This is for the Android 5.11-RQ1129E-US-A

2006 BMW 330XI

So I installed the unit....totally custom btw since you guys wont get a Fiber Optic converter. this one (http://xtrons.com/fob01-optical-fiber-h ... -benz.html) works just fine. I had to do a little custom work since the jackass i bought it from didnt provide a wire harness connection.

Just for a record the wire harness for a N6-MOST, FOB01, FOB02, you will need a Molex Micro 8 Pin 0430250800 $.20 and Molex 79758-0010 (pre made Molex wires and pins) $.38 x 8

I I used all 8 connections just to make sure.

But the wires go X-ACC-Ground-Battery Constant
X-Red RCA-RCA Ground-RCA White

I spliced into the Pumpkin Harness to connect to the Blue ACC wire and the ground and then ran contestant power to to my fuse box and connected to the door lock fuse, mine was #56, I used a Add-A circut bought at AutoZone for $6.00

Now for the Heated Seat and Parking assistance controls. Crutchfield has a Metra 98-9306 Dash Kit ($19.99) that will allow the seat controls to be relocated to the ashtray. I will lose the cigarette lighter which sucks but I found another option but I need a better price.

Also dont listen to the guy at Dynanavin or J & T distributing, The fiber adapter will work. The radio being sold by Pumpkin,Eanon and Dynanavin are all the same, software may be different but the hardware is the same.

If I was Pumpkin I would buy a whole lots of those Fiber Optic converters and make the harness compatible.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”