Electronic compass

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Uli-PF

Electronic compass

Postby Uli-PF » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:12 am

Hi,

I've a problem with my standard equipped electronic compass (shown in the multifunction display of the car). After installation of the Pumpkin Radio the different letters (N=North, S=South, W=West, E=East, SW…) appears and few seconds later they are disappear. And this happens in short time intervals. Before installation the corresponding cardinal points are always displayed. Pumpkin sent me a new Canbus, but the ad is still disturbed .

Attached you will find a picture of the multi-functional display in my car (VW Tiguan). On this screenshot the "N"(top left) indicate direction North.

Any idea how to remedy this issue?
Attachments
MFA-Display.jpg
MFA-Display.jpg (30.24 KiB) Viewed 726 times

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”