Ignition switch not recognized anymore in 11-RQ0367E (Android 5.1)

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KaMu

Ignition switch not recognized anymore in 11-RQ0367E (Android 5.1)

Postby KaMu » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:36 am

Hi,

I received an 11-RQ0367E (Android 5.1) unit.

First everything was fine with the radio. I could use it for about 1-2 hours. Ignition was on, Radio powered up automatically, car was not moving.

Then suddenly during normal operation the unit powered off and immediately automatically switched on again. Then it ran for some minutes, then another poweroff and poweron and so on.

Now the unit doesn't boot at all when turning ignition on. I can only get into recovery (which still works even when ignition is not recognized, I think).

Seems that the CAN-bus-box doesn't work reliable or the "ignition switch wire" from the CAN bus to the unit has some kind of loose connection.

What should I do?

Regards
Klaus

Jammy

Re: Ignition switch not recognized anymore in 11-RQ0367E (Android 5.1)

Postby Jammy » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:27 am

Hi,
Sorry about this.
Could you please tell us the order number or buyer ID?
if it's the canbus box problem, you can contact our customer service and we will arrange to send you a new canbus box to solve it.
Please use another power cable without canbus box included in the package, then check if the problem still happen.
If is, you can flash the unit with the below firmware.
https://mega.nz/#!ZYFCGIZY!vlVpc2S_zPiz ... xD2mRZkC60
If not, it must the canbus box problem.
Regards

KaMu

Postby KaMu » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:01 pm

Hi Jammy,

Thanks for your hints and advices.

I can confirm that the unit is running like a charm with the power cable without canbus box.

With the power cable including the canbus box I can only get into recovery. When booting from there, unit immediatley powers off.

I'm glad that we found the problem! Wow, took me hours of my lifetime.

So may I ask you for a replacement for the power cable with canbus box?

And I would need three additional cables. May I ask you to also send them to me for free, as a compensation for the hours I spent with this problem?

- the combined "multimedia cable" consisting of "Audio output cable", "cam in cable" and "AUX input cable"
- 3G/USB Cable+Mic cable

On these cables I have to cut off the plugs and to put smaller plugs on, because there is not enough space in the dashboard of my car. But I would like to keep a set of original cables.

For a picture of these cables please see
http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-dvd-play ... ntrol.html

And finally:
- a radio adaptor cable with double fakra (not two single fakra as delivered with the unit). Two single fakra don't fit into a double fakra. Please see here: http://www.ebay.de/itm/like/361466335945

Would be very nice if you could send me these four cables:
1. Power cable with canbus box
2. The combined "multimedia cable"
3. 3G/USB Cable+Mic cable
4. double fakra radio adaptor cable

Ebay transactionid is 715137346021. On ebay I bought a 27-AQVW71, which was replaced by a 11-RQ0367E. So I need the cables for a 11-RQ0367E.

Regards,
Klaus

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:49 am

Hi,
We can take your requirements about the other cables together with the canbus box, but you need to tell us your ebay buyer/user ID, the package tracking number will be also OK.
The cables and canbus you need will be only shipped from China by post, and it takes about 12-25 business, if you accept it.
Please contact our ebay customer service, you will get a reply and solution soon.
Regards

KaMu

Postby KaMu » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:49 am

Hello,

Ok, thanks a lot. I will contact Vanessa via ebay.

Regards,
Klaus

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”