Are there are any stereos on the market that can be integrated into this switch?

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlexAmery

Are there are any stereos on the market that can be integrated into this switch?

Postby AlexAmery » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Hello all,

I have an aftermarket stereo in my car and I'm debating on what to do when I get a new car. One thing that really pisses me off about my current stereo is that at night it doesn't dim like the rest of my car when I turn down the dimmer switch. Are there are any stereos on the market that can be integrated into this switch?
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=582466

Thank you.

samantha9276

Re: Are there are any stereos on the market that can be integrated into this switch?

Postby samantha9276 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:33 am

Switch to windows 10 software download that can be greatly in worth using.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”