Has anyone got one of these in their van, and had problems?

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
AlexAmery

Postby AlexAmery » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello,

My original unit supplied with van failed, and was replaced at first service. Now the replacement has failed - power light is on, but unit won't power on, even after resetting power to unit and pressing reset button. I will get it looked at by the dealer again, but have a feeling it may need replacing with a better quality unit.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://caravanersforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=57415

Thanks.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”