KD-C0234: Missing EQ Subwoofer output

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
jaybee

KD-C0234: Missing EQ Subwoofer output

Postby jaybee » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:52 pm

Is there any way to get an updated EQ/AMP app to have the subwoofer Supports audio output, and to control it separately.

I have tried to connect my amp/subwoofer to the Front out (red(RIGHT)/white(LEFT)) as well I tried the Back out(red(RIGHT)/white(LEFT)) and Sub out using a Y jack no avail. I get absolutely no sound to the sub from all 3 outputs. :?:
I am not able to get any output from my sub. I believe the sub level is turned off on the unit and I need to find away to turn it on.
I tested my amp and sub in another car the setup worked flawlessly on a pioneer desk.
PS: Other Head units appears to have this functionality not sure why mine does not. Please see attached picture for what I am looking for.
Please advise.
Attachments
WhatsApp Image 2018-07-06 at 12.33.26 AM.jpeg
My head Unit
WhatsApp Image 2018-07-06 at 12.33.26 AM.jpeg (96.63 KiB) Viewed 1214 times
sub EQ.JPG
The feature that is missing
sub EQ.JPG (50.17 KiB) Viewed 1214 times

jaybee

Re: KD-C0234: Missing EQ Subwoofer output

Postby jaybee » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:10 pm

@jammy, I am not seeing your response....

Jammy

Re: KD-C0234: Missing EQ Subwoofer output

Postby Jammy » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:04 am

Hi,
sorry for the late reply.
You need to connect the ANT wire or AMP wire to the remote wire/connector of your amp. Then connect the SUB RCA cable to your audio input connectors of the subwoofer via using a Y jack.In addition,Please notice ,only when the frequency of original signal contains 20Hz - 100Hz part,do the SUB output signal .
The subwoofer adjustment function only works in the android 7.1 unit .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”