Problem with steering wheel and can-bus

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alexp

Problem with steering wheel and can-bus

Postby alexp » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Hi to all,
last week I buy this stereo ( http://www.autopumpkin.com/car-dvd-play ... ntrol.html ), for my VW Golf 6.
Immediately, after the installation, I see that the steering wheel and the can-bus channel don't work.. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Now, after 1 day, [when the car is stops, appears a Chinese written with logo with a blue background and does not allow me to use any command.
Do you have an idea what can i do to solve these problems ??
Thank you to all!!

Jammy

Re: Problem with steering wheel and can-bus

Postby Jammy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:39 am

Hi,
Sorry about this.
You can refer the below forum to change the Canbus model to check. Hope some help.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1075
For the Chinese written with a blue background logo issue, would you mind take a video, upload it to youtube, then send the link to us?
We will try to provide you best solution.
Regards

alexp

Postby alexp » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:29 am

Hello,
I want to thank you for your help and your availability. Following the instructions in the link that you pointed out to me, I resolved not only the setting of the can-chanel bus, but also the problem of written Chinese when the car is stop.
I would like to take advantage of your willingness to ask for help for a last one problem with the radio.
In FM frequencies, the radio can not keep the signal for more than 2 minutes and, every time that I turn off and turn on the stereo, all channels by me saved, are being systematically erased.
Have you any advice to solve this problem?
Thank you so much for the competence and availability.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:14 am

Hi,
For the FM frequencies, this unit can save the preset radio station.
Could you please tell us if the unit can save the time and continue to play the break music when you turn off the car?
You can restore the factory settings to check, the password is 1234.
If possible, would you mind take a video to help us check?
We will try to provide you the positive solution.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”