Single DIN Android 7.1 + Spotify issue

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jamplay

Single DIN Android 7.1 + Spotify issue

Postby Jamplay » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:05 am

Hi All,

I have an issue where Spotify keeps forgetting its setting and deleting the music stored offline. In the file explorer, it still has the files, but they have no link.

I have looked at the suggestions made for Spotify and the only thing I can think it is is that there is some background memory manager which is wiping the cache when the unit is reboot/restarted.

My question is, Can this memory manager be either removed or can certain apps be added to a whitelist so they are ignored when the cache wipe occurs?

droidman2018

Re: Single DIN Android 7.1 + Spotify issue

Postby droidman2018 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:00 pm

I have the exact same problem.

Regularly spotify shows no offline music even though its there and I can see it.

Seems like its a spotify problem as there is a big thread on it here...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Androi ... -p/1350156

Its an issue across so many device types and OSs that its unlikely related to the unit.

Will try stopping spotify before shutting down the unit to see if it makes a difference.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”