How to change the ring tone on a 27-AQVW71-DE-A

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

aris.michalis

How to change the ring tone on a 27-AQVW71-DE-A

Postby aris.michalis » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:10 pm

Dear support team,

I have yesterday installed my new 27-AQVW71-DE-A (Android 6.0) in a VW Sharan 2011. I would like to know how to change the ring tone for incoming calls to a phone connected via bluetooth.

best regards

Aris

Jammy

Re: How to change the ring tone on a 27-AQVW71-DE-A

Postby Jammy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:19 am

Hi,
With respect of the ring tone for incoming calls, we tested what you said, it's based on your phone incoming call ring tone, and it does have relation with the settings on our unit, hope your understanding.
Regards

Jerry_R

Postby Jerry_R » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:48 pm

With all due respect, the ringtone which is standard provided on the Android 6.0 head units is quite annoying and has no relation to the phone ringtone. I would like to change it also but that setting is hidden in the settings menu. The ringtone is not in my phone but specific from the head unit.

I prefer a modest beep or a ring, not a chinese anthem as a ringtone.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:08 am

Hi,
For the incoming call ring tone, it's the factory default design and there is not a setting to change it.
This unit incoming call ring tone should have more better user-experience than our other kind units which just have short repeat beep sound.
Regards

Jerry_R

Postby Jerry_R » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:19 pm

Sadly Autopumpkin sells Android devices in which many standard Android features for normal daily use are hidden, disabled or as Jammy often states 'not allowed to use by factory defaults or by their developers opinions'.

In my opinion this is misleading information. Android has many factory-based differences by brand, but the basics are all the same and useable. Just not at Autopumkin, they lock it down and forbid their customers to use it. Makes you wonder where they learned that.... Apple anyone?

DanDavidson

Postby DanDavidson » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:07 pm

I made my ringtone with https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... udiko2.pro
I also can set it such a way?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:06 am

Hi,
There is only a default ringtone for incoming call of Bluetooth, the app from the play store could not change it, sorry about this.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”