problem reading diagnostic test

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Devaric

Postby Devaric » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:59 pm

Hello everyone,
I recently bought via the site amazon a car radio pumpkin 7 inches here is the link
https://www.amazon.fr/Pumpkin-Android-A ... in+android
this car radio is placed in a honda integra type of 1999.
my concern is the following: I use to read the engine codes application hondash, downloadable on the playstore, working with a bluetooth interface dedicated to this car.
the pairing with the radio does this without problem but after the transmission of the data is not done.
To eliminate a problem with the hondash I tested it with my Samsung Android 8.0 smartphone and it works perfectly.
the problem seems to come from the bluetooth of the radio.
is there a possibility of updating the firmware of the radio or an update to android 8.0 that could possibly be my concern.
thank you for taking the time to read.

Jammy

Re: problem reading diagnostic test

Postby Jammy » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:56 am

Hi,
i guess you want to point to the OBD module. You can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com about this issue.
You need to tell them you r order number and what OBD module you purchased .
Regards

Herbertked

Postby Herbertked » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:37 am

Thank you, but it seems that it has downloaded automatically.
Should I delete CAMBAM and reinstal once again ?

Jammy

Re: problem reading diagnostic test

Postby Jammy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:39 am

Hi Herbertked , what is CAMBAM ? It seems that there is no such an app pre-installed in our unit .Maybe you can show me some pictures .
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”