New user/owner of Pumpkin car stereo. Question if you can help

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Richip

New user/owner of Pumpkin car stereo. Question if you can help

Postby Richip » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:10 pm

Hi guys n gals.

I’ve just installed a single din pumpkin W0180 stereo I’ve attached a picture of the unit.

My question is.... there are a lot of usb dongles listed on eBay, wish, amazon etc that key units use Apple CarPlay. Has anyone used one of these with this unit? Some say they work with WinCe and Android some just say Android? Can any one help..

Also if they only work with the systems with Android on can the software be upgraded ?

Thanks in advance. :D
Attachments
53AE0DA3-558A-4B14-A4BB-F320DDBEA51B.jpeg
53AE0DA3-558A-4B14-A4BB-F320DDBEA51B.jpeg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1217 times

Jammy

Re: New user/owner of Pumpkin car stereo. Question if you can help

Postby Jammy » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:17 am

Hi, it support car play . However, you need to purchase an external car play box NA7005 from us.Here is an video for your reference.
https://youtu.be/R-gkViR1GX0
Regards

JPRuehmann

Re: New user/owner of Pumpkin car stereo. Question if you can help

Postby JPRuehmann » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:52 am

that is not working.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”