Autopumpkin Customer service

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
joseal12971

Autopumpkin Customer service

Postby joseal12971 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:14 am

hey does anyone in here knows AutoPumpkin customer services number?
I bought the 8" Oreo 8, two weeks ago and their shipment says 2 to 5 days shipment but I have not heard from them, no tracking number no emails nothing, I have emailed them 5 times to this 2 emails
'support@autopumpkin.com'
and
'onlinestore@autopumpkin.com'

no luck, now I've look at my credit card and it was charged $369 from Pumpkin.Co.UK, I've been trying to call this 2 phone numbers
86-189-2600-1595 no luck chines recorded voice, I don't speak chines,

I've also called this number
86-178-2063-4335

same chines recorded voice which is in Chinese,

now my next step is to call my credit card and dispute the purchase, also I'll see if I can have my Credit card mark this AutoPumpkin as problematic site.

Jammy

Re: Autopumpkin Customer service

Postby Jammy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:18 am

Hi, our pumpkin customer service colleague said she replied you via gmail ,and on the morning today ,she replied you again from support@autopumpkin.com .You can check your mailbox "jalvarez12971@gmail.com" ,maybe in the jack box . :)
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”