SWC FOR NISSAN ALTIMA -NOOB!

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
babyface

SWC FOR NISSAN ALTIMA -NOOB!

Postby babyface » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:07 am

I got the 7.1 DD (cn01-02306b-08b). This is my first time messing with head units.
I got the wiring down, however, I'm confused when it comes to SWC. I have a 2012 Altima and I don't know what to do at this point.

Could anyone in LAYMAN'S terms.. please guide me :?

I thought I needed to get the ASWC-1, but this post says otherwise. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12376

Jammy

Re: SWC FOR NISSAN ALTIMA -NOOB!

Postby Jammy » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:41 am

Hi, you only need to connect the swc wire from our unit to your original connectors ,see pictures. Then enter setting - extra settings - steel wheel study to remap the buttons on the steering wheel .
Nissan swc connection.png
Nissan swc connection.png (73.55 KiB) Viewed 7473 times

Regards

babyface

Postby babyface » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:44 pm

OH WOW. I'm going to try that. I will update as soon as I get it working.

babyface

Postby babyface » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:48 pm

IT WORKED! After several trials, it finally worked. Going to try and get a refund for the Axxess module.
Thanks a lot.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”