Steering controls on citroen berlingo 2010

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Neilt

Steering controls on citroen berlingo 2010

Postby Neilt » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi. Can you tell me if I'll need one of the connect2 leads to keep steering wheel controls on a 2010 citroen berlingo or is it possible without?

Jammy

Re: Steering controls on citroen berlingo 2010

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:29 am

Hi,sorry that i first need to get your order number so that i can confirm your unit model and provide you correct advice .
Regards

Neilt

Postby Neilt » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:07 am

Hi Jammy, I don't have an order number - the stereo was a gift. I believe is was bought on ebay and is a ND0293.

It's android 8, 2GB, 32GB

Kernel Version 4.4.103
MCU CSN2_1122018_153527

I've gone ahead and got the connect2 lead and the steering controls are working. I have 2 issues though

1) Radio stations will only save for a short time. After the car has been off for a while the stations are lost
2) The unit sometimes will not power on (even the button lights are not lit up). The unit will then run on for a second and then loose all power again. It does this a few times and will then come on and stay on. It seems like when the car has been off a while it has the issue.

How do I check I have the latest firmware?

Thanks,
Neilt

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:30 am

Hi, 1. did the unit display the power off info while you plug out the car key? If not, you need to plug out the unit and exchange the yellow wire and red wire from the ISO cable back of the unit.
2.you can reset the unit by using an thin stick to click the reset button on the panel of the unit.
3.you can check the build number option in the about system info.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”