Bluetooth connection with Lenovo Vide Shot (6.0.1)

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
skochxxl

Bluetooth connection with Lenovo Vide Shot (6.0.1)

Postby skochxxl » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:33 am

Hi, I have a RQ0267 Pumpkin Car Radio and want to connect my Lenovo Vibe Shot (Android 6.0.1) to it.
The pairing was successful but the connection could not be established. It connects for 1 second and then gets disconnected again.

What can I do?

Jammy

Re: Bluetooth connection with Lenovo Vide Shot (6.0.1)

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:39 am

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.
For the Bluetooth connection, please try connect the Bluetooth both from the unit side and the phone side.
If this does not help, please press the RST hole to reset the unit.
We have confirmed that our unit can support to connect the android 6.0.0 phone via Bluetooth.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”