RQ0278E how to connect reverse camera

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bottle

RQ0278E how to connect reverse camera

Postby bottle » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:35 am

How to connect my reverse camera correctly to unit RQ0278E? I have two video connectors "CAM" and "AV IN". Currently I use "AV IN". It works with the video player, but when switch to the player the radio is muted.

I do not have a revers indicator connected yet and my camera is powered all the time as it is used for a caravan as well. When plug it to "CAM" how can I enable the screen for it manually? Is there any app or icon on the screen?

Thanks & Regards
bottle

Jammy

Re: RQ0278E how to connect reverse camera

Postby Jammy » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:46 am

Hi,
You can refer our another forum to connect your reverse camera.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=22
When you connect the video RCA cable from the camera to "AV IN", then you need to get the reverse image manually.
Normally the video RCA cable from the camera need to connect to the "Cam", and there is a reverse detective wire from the unit need to be connected to the thin red wire together with the RCA video cable. More details you can get from another forum above.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”