[Installation] Pumpkin AA0341B 1 din flip-out car stereo install on Seat Arosa H6 1998

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Jammy

[Installation] Pumpkin AA0341B 1 din flip-out car stereo install on Seat Arosa H6 1998

Postby Jammy » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:45 am

I am really pleased with the radio, it can do so much and so well and so quickly, great product, I really have to praise it. Another thing about the radio, the installation on my car Seat Arosa H6 1998 was very easy, and so far everything works perfectly.

1. Flip-out screen: that looks pretty cool, you can also retract the monitor and continue playing the music.

2. USB/SD: it supports both the micro SD card and USB.

3. Menu: there are buttons on the panel, with the buttons, you can go to the main menu and control the volume.

4. Multi-color button: when turning on my car key, the buttons light up and they can be changed color.

5. Audio setting: you can use the slider to change the position of the box and other settings such as volume, EQ-3, bass, balance, VIP.

6. Radio: unfortunately we are now in the garage so it can not find anything here.

7. Video function: you can watch music videos, movies, and YouTube videos.

8. Bluetooth: after you paired your mobile phone to the radio, you can make a phone call and listen to music.

9. Navigation: I will show it works in the later video.

10. In the menu, you can see and set the WiFi / Internet, auto settings, apps & notifications, storage, RAM, users and accounts, Google account and system, etc.

11. You can end all the apps once like cell phones close everything.

12. We all know that watching movies while driving is forbidden, but it can fade in up and then the movie will run up there but the whole menu will have it. It's pretty awesome.

13. I will show further technical functions in the second video.

Pumpkin AA0341B flip out car stereo features.jpg
Pumpkin AA0341B flip out car stereo features.jpg (272.17 KiB) Viewed 6334 times

Article resourse: https://www.autopumpkin.de/blog/Kundenr ... ildschrim/

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”