2 cameras on the same input

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
roscored

2 cameras on the same input

Postby roscored » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:48 am

Does anyone know if you can have 2 cameras activated in reverse and show up together on the same screen together. I have a reverse camera and would like to have a side view camera as well, both on at the same time, maybe split screen if that is possible. I have an S07 model kit Kat, 7 inch screen.
Would this work by using the video in for the extra camera, and using the reverse camera trigger wire to power it?
Thanks

Rigattoni

Re: 2 cameras on the same input

Postby Rigattoni » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:18 pm

No, this is not possible.
You need something like as example.... but nearly all of them need a proper calibration and need a remote control.

roscored

Re: 2 cameras on the same input

Postby roscored » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:34 am

Thanks riggatoni I wad afraid of that. I may just use a separate system. Thanks

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”