C0235/ VPN does not work.

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
spectre

C0235/ VPN does not work.

Postby spectre » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:33 am

I have purchased the AutoPumpkin's C0235 Android car audio system. I have set up VPN function on C0235, but it was not able to be connected to my PPTP server. I have heard about this to AutoPumpkin support. The support person said me: "It is necessary to update your C0235 to Android 5.0". It trouble me very much that VPN cannot be connected from C0235 to my PPTP server....

Dear Pumpkin's system developer sama, Please update android5 for C0235 as soon as possible . Please help me..

Best Regards.

Andy

Re: C0235/ VPN does not work.

Postby Andy » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:50 am

Hi there
Thank you for your message!
Sorry for the inconvenience caused on you, but we still do not have newly released firmware for that, and the Android 5.0 system is still under developing, once we have done, we will release it on our forum, please do not worry and patient wait for it, ok?
Regards!

spectre2

Postby spectre2 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Hi,Andy.

I have changed handle name from "spectre" to "spectre2". Because, I have forgot my own account's password, oh my GOD.
By the way, One month has passed after I have posted this problem here. When will you update C0325 to Android 5.0 or more newer version? Please tell me the answer.

Thanks!

Andy

Postby Andy » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:04 am

Hi there
Sorry about that!
The android 5 is still under developing by the factory, this takes a lot of time, if they have released, we will give informaton on our site at first time, please do not worry!
Regards!

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”