noise during calls

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
pedrodasilva

noise during calls

Postby pedrodasilva » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:12 pm

hallo my orders number is 100001985 model:RQ0269E with parrot bluetooth module from your german store
I have lots of noise and voice distorsion during calls,i have external mic instaled but I dont know it it is working or it is working the internal mic only.do you have any sugestion for this issue? best regards,Pedro

Jammy

Re: noise during calls

Postby Jammy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:31 am

Hi,
when the unit connect with external microphone,both the external and internal mic working.
For the calling noise problem,you can try to use the external mic and speak near and toward the external mic.
Beside ,you can try to turn the volume down a little .
Regards

pedrodasilva

Postby pedrodasilva » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:44 am

I did some tests and the external mic doesnt work,only internal mic,if you want I can post some videos to you guys to see the problem.is there any solucion because its imposible to make a call because of the noise produced by distance of the internal mic and driver.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:45 am

Hi,
If you can provide the video ,we would be grateful .
For the mic problem,could you mind try to change another phone?
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”