Flip-up screen dark

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nigel_bev

Flip-up screen dark

Postby nigel_bev » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi, bought one of the flip up screen 11-RQ0110E a few months back and all has been well up to yesterday. The unit appears to come on normally but as the screen slides out, whilst horizontal the screen is lit up and working but as the screen reaches the end of its slide and starts to turn vertical the screen appears to turn off! but poking around where the icons should be i can get a response from the touchscreen and turn say the radio on but am unable to do little else as i cannot see any anything on the screen.Also when powering off as the screen reaches the horizontal position the screen will come on again as it slides back into the unit.
I have tried disconnecting car battery and pressing the reset button all to no avail as soon as the screen begins to turn vertical it goes off!! has any one any solution or or is this going to be a warranty return problem?

Jammy

Re: Flip-up screen dark

Postby Jammy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:18 am

Hi,
you can first check whether the screen flat cable is lossen or disconnected.You can refer to the following video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ70217Eqlg
If the screen flat cable is normal,you can contact the customer service to change to display screen.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”