Screen Fickering

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Marionett3

Screen Fickering

Postby Marionett3 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:24 am

Hi, My name is Frank.

I purchased a Pumpkin head unit for my prius 2010 Order#110-7016493-9936212 Just last year.

I've had some issues with the screen colors washing outas for example where the screen has some objects being white, the color turns to a gray as well as some flickering objects on the screen

Can you suggest me any solution?

Thanks

Jammy

Re: Screen Fickering

Postby Jammy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:41 am

Hi,
according to your video,did the problem only happen on the google map app.If so ,you can try to re-install the app.
if not,you can first reset the unit and then contact the customer service through the amazon message to change the display screen.
Regards

Marionett3

Postby Marionett3 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:04 am

Hi.

Yes, I did a Factory Reset of the Unit a While ago, The issue is still there, I guess it might be the screen, Because when I switch to the Bluetooth app of the Head unit or any other dark theme app, there is not screen flickering. But when I Open any other map app like Here Maps or Gmaps or an App that has lots of contrasting colors the screen, it starts to flicker and colors get washed out. like white colors turning gray.

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:19 am

Hi,
so you can contact the customer service where you bought the unit to change a display screen if you can change it by yourself.
Here is an video you can refer to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDgQc8PoCZc
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”