2011 UK Skoda Octavia - Will it fit..?

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
rubmypineapple

2011 UK Skoda Octavia - Will it fit..?

Postby rubmypineapple » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:54 pm

Hello - I am interested in the following unit:

http://www.autopumpkin.co.uk/vw-stereo- ... -core.html

The description says to check if it fits if you drive a skoda, well my car is a UK (RHD) 2011 Skoda Octavia. Will it fit with no modifications?

If it helps I currently have an Amundsen RNS310 installed that came with the car.

If I did purchase it, is there anything else I need to buy with it for the installation?

Many thanks

Jammy

Re: 2011 UK Skoda Octavia - Will it fit..?

Postby Jammy » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:47 am

Hi,
it fit your car,but you need to external purchase an face frame .Please take a picture about your center control we can help you choose which kind of frame you need.Or you can tell me which kind of air-conditioner you are using,autormatical or manual ?
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”