Reverse Camera OK using AVIN, but not Cam In

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
timshepp

Reverse Camera OK using AVIN, but not Cam In

Postby timshepp » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:18 pm

Installed new Universal Double Din Unit (AS0272B) with a previously working reverse camera. When putting car in to reverse, the camera does not show on the Head Unit. Tried the following suggestions on the forum to check OK; Plugging in to AVIN - this worked, i.e. when car put in to reverse the picture appeared shows the power in and camera ok. Checked the factory setting for Reverse Enabled.
Are there any other things I can try or if there an issue with the CAM IN cable/HeadUnit?

onesun43

Re: Reverse Camera OK using AVIN, but not Cam In

Postby onesun43 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:45 am

Did you ever figure out a fix for this?

walterj

Postby walterj » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:25 am

I have this same problem with ND0289B.

If I hook the camera to AVIN it is powered and working fine. When connected to the CAM IN, and I add signal to the reverse wire the screen goes black with a triangle/exclamation in the middle. This happens whether the camera is hooked up or not.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Jammy

Postby Jammy » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:19 am

Hi walterj ,
sorry about this issue, there should be any hardware problem with the cam-in cable ,you can contact the pumpkin customer service or write to support@autopumpkin.com to change it.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”