Pumpkin AS1272B in audi a4b7 -questions

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
adamspeed01

Pumpkin AS1272B in audi a4b7 -questions

Postby adamspeed01 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi
I have an audi a4b7 2008bj. I installed a Pumpkin AS1272B with quadlock and canbus adapter.
 http://s.aliexpress.com/eMfqIZ3e?fromSns

First question is why the radio works only with key in position 2 (ignition). Plug of car side (quadlock) has no acc current. Has only plus, minus and 2x canbus cables.

Second problem is with steering wheel button, does not work. Menu for settings Steering wheel button is empty. I try every canbus option set by advanced setinngs, and always same, no coming in settings steering wheel button.

Third question is because of fis ad. With this pumpkin radio does info work which radio station momental run?

Thank you for everything.

Jammy

Re: Pumpkin AS1272B in audi a4b7 -questions

Postby Jammy » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:55 am

Hi,
1.that is normal.To prevent the unit from draining up your battery,the start on of the unit is controlled by the canbus .When you place the key in the ignition position or just switch the key to acc position,the unit will start .
2.about the steering wheel control,you can contact the customer service to change the canbus decode box.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”