PX3 Wifi does not autoconnect

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
petdavcoo

PX3 Wifi does not autoconnect

Postby petdavcoo » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:46 pm

I have a new PX3 Android 7.1 Double din radio with a few niggling issues around network connections.
My 3g dongle is tempramental and barely connects but I am playing with that first to get my facts right before acting on it.
In the meantime I am connecting to the network via the wifi hotspot on my phone.
This works well but I always have to go into the wifi settings page inorder to get the device to connect to a known wifi network.
The radio knows my home, work and phone hotspot wifi but will not auto connect to any of them.
So I go to the wifi settings and it connects right away.
Is there a change I can make to make it auto connect to wifi on startup?

Jammy

Re: PX3 Wifi does not autoconnect

Postby Jammy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:44 am

Hi,
Our unit would auto connect to the wifi hot spot which it connected before when the wifi source in the search range.
Here is the firmware of your unnit. You can have a try.
https://mega.nz/#!QN01QIIL!rcValvnXEhba ... Y3Zw_liOs4
Please download the files to the root content of one sd card and insert it into the GPS slot.Then enter settings - about devcie - system update.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”