KD-C1703 Jeep Wrangler/Dodge Journey 6.2 Inch 1 Din Android 4.4 Car Stereo

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Andy

KD-C1703 Jeep Wrangler/Dodge Journey 6.2 Inch 1 Din Android 4.4 Car Stereo

Postby Andy » Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:16 am

Great replacement for my Jeep Wrangler JK. - By Daniel
Jeep Wrangler Android 4.4 Car Stereo (KD-C1703).png
Jeep Wrangler Android 4.4 Car Stereo (KD-C1703).png (355.64 KiB) Viewed 12625 times

This stereo was very simple to install. It's a true plug and play head unit. There is no need to cut any wires, it directly connects to the factory harness. This car stereo has a canbus system that is designed to work with your cars computer. For example, when I turn on my headlights the stereo dims down for night time driving. Also, when I place the car in reverse the stereo notices and shuts off the radio and automatically plays the stereo in the rear view camera mode. (I didn't know it did this automatically. If I did, I would have added a rear view camera. I thought I would have to wire it up in order for the stereo to know I was in reverse.)

As for the function of the radio, the FM stereo works as well as the OEM stereo. The GUI for the radio is very easy to use (Android GUI). The GPS was also easy to use, and the GPS maps provided seem to be up to date. One thing to note is when installing the GPS antenna, you should find a metal location to mount the antenna for better reception (antenna is magnetic). Bluetooth connection was good and reliable. External mic for calls was also clear and crisp.

Overall, I am very pleased with this Android 4.4 car stereo. It was very easy to install and it functions well. You have the ability to add apps via the Google Play store, and have ability to customize a lot of the features on it. If you have any questions about the radio, leave me a comment and I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”