Reverse sensor audio - 6.2 Universal 2DIN unit

Welcome to share your installation experience and ideas on those car radio dvd gps stereo device

Moderators: Jammy, admin

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kruger

Reverse sensor audio - 6.2 Universal 2DIN unit

Postby kruger » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:49 am

I have connected the Pumpkin head unit to my car and everything is working except for the reversing sensor audio. How can I connect to include the reversing sensor audio? My car is a Peugeot 3008 and I'm using a Connects2 CANBUS

Jammy

Re: Reverse sensor audio - 6.2 Universal 2DIN unit

Postby Jammy » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:15 am

Hi, could you please tell us if the reversing sensor audio come with your original radio? Whether it works or not depends on the Connects2 Canbus.
According to our experience, the Connects2 Canbus may need a separate speaker, please ask the Connects2 Canbus seller to confirm.
Regards

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Car Radio DVD GPS Stereo”